[Tango-A] NA-C: Chicago Mini Tango Festival Early, Early Bird Rates expire January 1st

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 12:31:11 EST 2011

The Chicago Mini Tango Festival will be held at the Hilton Rosemont from April 19 to April 22, 2012. Early, Early Bird Rates to the Festival will end on January 1, 2012. There is still time to consider a CMTF pass as a Holiday gift.
Instructors and Djs:
The instructors include Susana Miller, Osvaldo Natucci and Enriqueta Kleinman, Oscar Casas and Ana Miguel, Daniela Pucci and Luis Bianchi, and Liz Haight and Masami Hirokowa.   Djs include Osvaldo Natucci,  Lampis Zalavras, Linda Valentino, Derrick Del Pilar, and Beth Ann Osborne.  More information on the instructors  and djs can be obtained by connecting to:  http://chicagotangofestival.com/Instructors.php.
Schedule:
We now have our preliminary schedule for the Festival.  Once we announce the final workshop schedule, registration to the workshops will be based on your date of registration to the Festival.  We will have a limit to the number of attendees per workshop. We plan to send an email to registrants based on your date of registration so that you can sign up for the individual workshops.  Once we reach our limit registration for the classes will close. For more details go to: http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/Schedule.php.

Registration:
The Early, Early Bird Discount for the Festival will end on March 1st.  Go to this link: http://chicagotangofestival.com/Payment_Registration.php, to register for the Festival.   The Early,Bird Bird Discount rate for a full festival pass is $200; for the Saturday Arrival festival pass is $175; and for the full festival student pass is $125. We also have Early, Early
Bird special one day Festival rates and a $90 Early, Early Bird
all-milonga/practica pass. There is also an Early, Early Bird rate for the
three-day Intensive Beginner Program.  Registration and payment can be made by paypal or if you post-mark it as of January 1st.  Additionally for those
attending theBlack and White Milonga in Chicago on New Year's day payment
can be made at the Milonga.  The Milonga starts at 7pm. There will be a special Festival Milonga Pass raffle that evening.  Contact Phoebe Grant at tangoladychicago at yahoo.com or 312-608-2646 for more details.

Lodging:
We have obtained a special $109+tax/rate per night for 1-4 people at the
Rosemont Hilton. There are limited number of double rooms, so register early. Right now our room block is 60% sold.  The hotel provides complimentary 24 hour shuttle service from O’Hare airport, 24 hour Stay Fit Gym access, and a reduced overnight parking rate ($10 per day for overnight guests and $5 for daily parkers.  For more details and to register at the hotel go to:  http://www.rosemont.hilton.com/cmtf.

Air Travel & Car Rental:
American Airlines is offering discounted airfares to Chicago O'Hare for this event. To obtain the discount for either domestic or international travel to Chicago between April 5 and May 5, go online to www.aa.com and choose More Flight Search Options and insert the Promotion Code (6142DA) in the appropriate box or call the American Airlines Meeting Services Desk at  1-800-433-1790  and refer to Autorization Number (6142DA) .

For Special Car Rental Discounts with Avis, call  (888) 331-1600  and reference Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) Number (D757308); or by going to www.avis .com and using the discount code.

Master Classes:
During the Festival, there will be two Master classes for the advanced dancer taught by Susana Miller.   Osvaldo Natucci will  teach a musicality and djing Master Class as well during the Festival. There will be limited enrollment and requires prior permission.  The classes are not part of the Festival package and are limited to individuals that purchase one of the weekend workshop passes.  For more information go to: http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/Masterclass.php.

Intensive Beginner Program:
We will have a three-day Intensive Workshops for Beginners for those who have never danced tango or have danced tango for less than 3 or 4 momths. The Workshops are designed to immerse you in the essential elements of the
Argentine tango social dance, including the movement, the musicality, the
navigation, embrace and etiquette so you can attend and enjoy milongas on your own.  This year the program has been expanded to a three-day, five class program. The workshops will have a limited enrollment. Please email
info at chicagotangofestival.com prior to registering for the class. Beginners
may register either individually, or with a partner. We will attempt to gender balance the number of leads and follows for the workshops. For more information go to: http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/Beginners.php.

Marketing Opportunities:
Various marketing opportunities are availabe for the Festival, including
sponsorships, advertising in our commemorative magazine, or become a vendor. For more details go to: http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/ad_opps.php.

Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago in April.

Take care,
Ray Barbosa
Chicago Milonguero, Ltd.