[Tango-A] NA-C: Small World Tango Festival: Albuquerque, NM February 17-19, 2012

Daniel Boardman CCIM daniel at danielboardman.com
Wed Dec 7 21:26:36 EST 2011

The Small World Tango Festival (February 17-20, 2012) in the historic
Old Town area of Albuquerque, NM offers a very different sort of tango
festival experience. Our festival is small (attendance capped at 250),
gender balanced, has no hotel ballroom milongas, and is held in a venue
with over 130 cafes, restaurants, shops and galleries within walking
distance.

Our class format is different as well. Classes are seminar style, three
hours long (with breaks), allowing instructors to develop and build on a
concept with more depth than the standard class length affords.

If you are ready for an intimate, low stress, culturally and
aesthetically stimulating tango festival experience, look into the Small
World Tango Festival.

The festival will be proceeded by a two-day instructor training by
master instructors Brigitta Winkler (Berlin) and Agustina Videla (Buenos
Aires).

Registration will open Sunday, January 8, 2012 and close the moment 250
passes are sold.

SmallWorldTangoFestival.com