[Tango-A] Condo to share in Palermo

Barbara Bill bbillcinci at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 16:40:58 EDT 2011

Hello,
I have a 2 br/2 bath condo to share in Palermo near Plaza Italia from September 10 through November. I would like to share it all or part-time with a female dancer or student (mature). You would have your own bedroom with 2 single beds, your own bath and share the kitchen; there is a very large patio off the living room for sun bathing if you want and a laundry area with washing machine. It is very conveniently located and walking distance to Salon Canning, La Viruta and Villa Malcolm; it is about 8 blocks to Alto Palermo and also "Plaza Serrano"; it is 3 blocks to Jardin Botanico, subte D and numerous colectivos. Pricing is very reasonable. FYI I have a small dog. Please contact me at bbillcinci at yahoo.com for more info and pictures.
Thanks,

Barbara Bill