[Tango-A] NA-C: Meet in the Middle News

Karen Whitesell kglass02 at centurytel.net
Sat Aug 20 02:15:59 EDT 2011

Hello tango fans,

A quick note to say that Meet in the Middle Festival in Mt Vernon Missouri is closed to single followers.

We are 99 and counting.

We welcome more couples and lots of single men.

We are sorry Eli Leserowitz can’t come, but Janey Smith is bringing Austin Jones as planned earlier.

Added is David Crosley giving a class on DJ-ing the classics.

Regular price is now in effect at $195 for 3 days of dancing, dining, and doing what we love best.

Leading us in new and exciting moves is Daniel Trenner, and Gustavo and Maria.  I have been after Daniel for 8 years now, this year he is finally coming.  Gustavo and Maria are America’s favorite import from Buenos Aires, and Janey and Austin will have the best beginner Boot Camp.  Lauren Nunez will be assisting Daniel.

Read their bios and look at the venue at www.karens-murrays.info

Send check to Karen Whitesell, 202 S Hickory St, Mt Vernon MO, 65712.

Use PayPal and pay kglass02 at centurytel.net

The Not So Square Art Festival is an added bonus for Saturday of the festival, offering fine art and book authors.  We will dance in the street at high noon.

See you soon,
Karen