[Tango-A] Tangomagia 14 website online

reservations@tangomagia.com reservations at tangomagia.com
Tue Aug 16 04:52:25 EDT 2011

The Tangomagia team is very pleased to invite you to Tangomagia 14 in Amsterdam,
December 2011.

26|27|28|29|30 December 2011
www.tangomagia.com

Maestros of the festival:
Sebastian Arce and Mariana Montes
Carolina del Rivero and Donato Juárez
Rodrigo Palacios and Agustina Berenstein
Special guests:Julio Balmaceda and Corina de la Rosa
Sebastian Coli Bazzini and Marijke de Vries
Eric Jørissen and Komala

Orchestra:
Solo Tango Orquesta

Locations:
Posthoornkerk, Hotel Arena, De Duif, Kompaszaal and Science Park.

Please check our website for the complete program and online reservations:
www.tangomagia.com

THIS MONTH’S PROMOTION (AUGUST 15 - SEPTEMBER 15):
EARLY BIRDS REDUCTION
Package reduction for milongas:
package 5 salons:€ 140instead of € 166
package 4 salons:€ 125instead of € 138
(choose 4 different dates from the 5 salon evenings: 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
December)
Get 10% discount on workshops (single workshops and workshop packages)

EXTRA PROMOTION EARLY BIRD(AUGUST 15 - SEPTEMBER 15):
BUY A PACKAGE OF 5 SALONS + AT LEAST 3 WORKSHOPS, AND YOU RECEIVE 2 FREE
VOUCHERS FOR THE AFTERNOON TANGO CAFÉ (value: € 16)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send an e-mail to our office
(Peter):reservations at tangomagia.com [mailto:reservations at tangomagia.com]

Kind regards,

Zandunga Tangoproductions
Marijke de Vries

Office: Peter Derkx
E-mail: reservations at tangomagia.com
Tel: +31 20 6751440 (only Mon/Tue/Thu 13:00-17:00 CET)
Website:http://www.tangomagia.com
Twitter: twitter.com/tangomagia