[Tango-A] MISC: 9 Surprising Tango Tips for Men

Helaine Treitman htreitman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 02:02:31 EDT 2011

Hi everyone!

Over the last year, I've gotten a lot of fan mail from men (and some women)
who have subscribed to my f.ree e-course for men.

I invite you to subscribe and enjoy the unusual e-lessons, various nuggets
from my 9-module "Permission Seduction™ Tango Learning System". You can
unsubscribe at any time with the link at the bottom, . . .  but I don't
think you will! ;)

To watch my "Permission Seduction™" VIDEO and receive the F.REE 1-month
e-course,
"9 Surprising Tango Tips for Men", sign up at http://permissionseduction.com
.

Abrazos,
Helaine

--
*Master the art of "Permission Seduction™"! *
http://NaplesTango.com

Download Helaine's FREE Report: *"Permission Seduction™ Secret #1"*
at:http://www.NaplesTango.com

- "Una Noche de Tango", Thursday nights at The Naples Tango Club
- Sunday Tango Brunch, third Sunday of every month!
Check http://NaplesTango.com for details and directions.

Schedule your lesson appointments with Helaine online at
http://naplestango.genbook.com.

Watch the 6-minute video on Helaine and her tango school in Italy,
UmbriaTango:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlIAyHPmHuo

--
*Master the art of "Permission Seduction™"! *
http://NaplesTango.com
The Naples Tango Club, 5650 Yahl St. #2, Naples, FL 34109
239-776-6535  239-236-0984 (fax)

Download Helaine's FREE Report: *"Permission Seduction™ Secret #1"*
at:http://www.NaplesTango.com

TANGUEROS!  To watch the "Permission Seduction™" VIDEO and receive FREE