[Tango-A] NA:E Last Fifteenth Annual Tango Fantasy Festival on Miami Beach -Starts May 24 thru Memorial Day Weekend - Join in.. PART II

tangofantasy tangofantasy at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 02:33:43 EDT 2011

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:      Part II cont'd.

Others in this extraordinary faculty staff are:  Romina Levin and Claudio Villagra; Miriam Larici and Leo Barrionuevo: Silvia Grynt and Guillermo Salvat; Oliver Kolker and Silvina Valz, and Representing the Miami Dade and Broward Counties' Argentine teachers are Mariela Barufaldi and Jeremias Massera and Victoria Sarquisse and Federico Jorquera.  These teachers will participate in the culmination of the Festival with the "Masters of Tango Show", May 29.  This year produced by Lydia Henson and Hernan Vergara and being presented at the Aventura Cultural Center.  It promises to be the most spectacular show ever, certainly not to be missed!!   We hope you will enjoy their performances as much as we have enjoyed producing it.

Following the spectacular show will be the "Closing Gala Milonga" which will take place at the Deauville Beach Resort with wine and hors d'oeuvres.

When the United States Tango Congress initiated the First Annual Tango Fantasy Festival in 1996, I originally had planned to commit ten years to this project of bringing the world's best tango to Miami Beach during Memorial Day Weekend.  It is now fifteen years and I have well exceeded my initial commitment to this world famous tango event.  This will definitely be our final Tango Fantasy Festival so I urge you to sign up today so that you may participate in the culmination of this greatest celebration of Argentinean Tango in America.

Our new web site is up, and you can get all the information and sign up at www.tangofantasy.com.

Looking forward to celebrating with you at our last Tango Fantasy Festival,

Tango Forever,

Lydia
www.tangofantasy.com
305-905-3935 or 305-428-3935