[Tango-A] NA-E this weekend in Asheville, NC - not to be missed!

karen jaffe kjsummit at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:26:38 EDT 2011

This Weekend !!! Don't miss the TANGO fun in Asheville!

Tangogypsies presents the
“7th Annual Regional Argentine Tango Weekend”
in Asheville , NC
APRIL 29- MAY 1, 2011
at the beautiful Asheville Masonic Temple

with Special Guest Instructors
Daniela Pucci & Luis Bianchi (Buenos Aires/NYC)
http://www.luisbianchi.com/

We have dancers from FL, VA, TX, and as far away as Chicago and California registered! Of course local dancers and those from all over the SE region as well....

NEWCOMERS WELCOME! Special Saturday track –
“Fundamentals” workshop with Karen and Daniel!

and more!!
Laura's Comme il Faut shoes
Massage by Cornelis- by donation
Funky and fun clothes by Mary

Live music Sunday, 12:30p-1:30p by the
Asheville Tango Orchestra

Special guest Djs –
Ben Bogart (Buenos Aires), Luis Bianchi (Buenos Aires/NYC) and Angel Montero (Atlanta)

Come join us for this great weekend of learning, exploring, sharing and enjoying, with our wonderful guest teachers, in the beautiful mountains of Western NC!!

All events open to public-Ala Carte and full weekend passes available
Pay at the door- (some restrictions on classes for single followers)
Please arrive early if you are paying at the door , to avoid back ups at class and event times.

** Hotel share available** contact Karen

Please NO ALCOHOL inside - per the temple rules

**15% off food at Olive or Twist all weekend with event name tag- directly across the street
Argentine/Chilean wine specials by the glass and bottle

Contact- Karen Jaffe kjsummit at hotmail.com

Full Schedule-pricing on the web!

Includes 5 classes, one special ADV COUPLES only class, 2 milongas, practica times, a fabulous Sun brunch and Live music with Asheville Tango Orchestra!!

www.tangogypsies.com

I am looking forward to another wonderful Regional Tango weekend!
I hope you can join us!
Please contact me with any questions- or to register

Thank you for your continued support of this and other Tangogypsies events!

Karen Jaffe kjsummit at hotmail.com