[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Fabrika and Chicago Tango Week joins forces...

Tango Fabrika info at tangofabrika.com
Mon Apr 25 22:12:46 EDT 2011

Dear friends,

Tango Fabrika and Chicago Tango Week Inc are thrilled to announce a
partnership that will benefit tango dancers across North America and
Europe. We have joined forces as sister festivals and are working
together to make it easier for you to attend both Chicago Tango Week
and the International Tango Nuevo Festival.

The fifth edition of Tango Nuevo Festival will be held from 19-23 May
in Montreal and the fourth edition of Chicago Tango Week will be held
from 29 June-4 July at the Westin OHare.

Participants who purchase full non-student passes ( Full Festival Pass ) at
regular prices to
both festivals will receive a 10% discount off both purchases. This
offer is valid till 17 May. If you have already purchased one or both
of the passes, please contact either organizer to learn about
reimbursement and also regarding any other inquiry.

Over the years we have striven to bring the best instructors and DJs
to Montreal and Chicago to produce premium festivals. We also share
the philosophy that organizing such events helps us not only learn and
connect but also helps our community expand and thrive.

Here are our sites:

International Tango Nuevo Festival:
http://www.neotangofestivalmontreal.com

Chicago Tango Week: