[Tango-A] SA: CASA LUNA >> Special REDUCED Seasonal Rates for a classic TANGO RENTAL in Buenos Aires.

Victoria Luna vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Thu Apr 21 13:10:00 EDT 2011

Special Prices available for June, July and August.  The floors are a bit more open; the Portenos are always here and the air is crisp.

*  CASA LUNA, a private 3,000 sq. ft., 1948 Arte' Deco Villa nestled in the Heart of Buenos Aires.
*  The wonderful GARDEN APARTMENT; wake up to a view of a stand of tropical banana trees.
*  In the midst of 29 of the BEST milongas in Buenos Aires; WALK to 10 or 12 great milongas!
*  Lush tropical gardens, Secluded Sun Terrace, and our own Private Danceroom.
*  The beds are king and Queen size, Extra Firm by Simmons.  Guest Computer.
*  The bed-sheets are 600 thread count and feel just like silk; Dreamy Feather Pillows!
*  Everyone loves the Location!  In Barrio Montserrat, between San Telmo and Congresso.
*  Heat & Air, Safeboxes in each room, Wireless Internet, Filtered Water, and a cell phone.
*  Satellite T.V. with CNN, BLOOMBERG and BBC news, all in English.  ADT Security System.
*  Go ahead, live a little - but do book ahead so you are not disappointed.
*  Our guests love Casa Luna!  Are you your toes tapping?

OUR SITE:  http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com

PHOTO TOUR:   http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/photo-tour-buenos-aires-house-for-rent

REVIEWS:  http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/reviews-buenos-aires-house-for-rent