[Tango-A] NA-C: CHICAGO MINI TANGO FESTIVAL STARTS TODAY!!!!!

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 10:46:32 EDT 2011

The 2011 Chicago Mini Tango Festival starts this evening.

**This evening we have the only two classes open to the general public: Invitation to Embrace class with Enriqueta Kleinman and Blas Clemente Catrenau, and a Milonga class with Gustavo Benzecry and Maria Olivera.
** Several workshops are closed for women (workshops 4, 8, 15, 18).The master classes are sold out.

** The Hyatt Regency O'hare discounted rate for the Festival is still available if you call 800-233-1234 or at the registration desk. Make sure to mention the Chicago Mini Tango Festival.  There are only a limited amount of rooms left.
** We have added all night milongas on Friday and Saturday. Both will be from 2am-5am in the International Ballroom. The entry will be $15 for either all night milonga if you don't attend the earlier Grand milonga.  A full milonga pass for all the 2011 CmTF milongas and practicas is $90 .

**Vendors at the Festival include Chicago Dance Supply, Access Tango (Borgialli Buenos Aires with Soy Porteno shoes), and Soft Chocolates clothing and accessories, and photographer Proyecto Tango (www.proyectotango.com).
** Several people have inquired about the possibility of sharing a hotel room during the 2011 CmTF. If you would like to make such a request, please send an email to info at chicagotangofestival.com - specifying gender preference, etc. - and we will do our best to link you with another interested person.

** All events of the 2011 CmTF are at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare (9300 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Rosemont IL). Workshops will be on the Lower Level; milongas will be in various ballrooms. An up-to-date schedule will be available at the registration desk.

** Parking is $15 for 24-hours with in and out privileges for registered hotel guests; $8 for others, without in and out privileges. Also, $5 for 24 hours, without in and out privileges, is available at the CTA Rosemont station lot.  Please note that there will be a validator box by the Registration Desk to get the discounted rate for your tcket.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
Let your friends know that they can subscribe to our mailing list by going to:

1- this link on our website,
2- our Facebook Page, or
3- on Twitter

Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago in April.

Take care,
Ray Barbosa
Chicago Milonguero, Ltd
www.chicagotangofestival.com