[Tango-A] NA-W: UTango Festival - Salt Lake City - June 9th-12th, 2011

UTango 2011 Committee utangofestival at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:14:55 EDT 2011

UTango Festival
Salt Lake City, Utah
June 9th-12th, 2011

Hola Milongueros y Milongueras!

For the fifth year running, we invite you to Salt Lake City to enjoy
an intimate social tango experience.

Teachers:

Tomas Howlin & Shorey Myers
Somer Surgit & Cecilia Gonzalez
Mauro Peralta & Marika Landry

Dj's:

Shorey Myers
Sabah Chammas
Robert Hauk
Lampis
John Miller

Venue: We have consolidated all the festival events to a single venue
this year, and it's a beautiful one. Realms of Inquiry is located in
the 9th & 9th district of Salt Lake City, a very nice area with plenty
of dining, food markets, yoga studios and more.

Accommodations: *Attention* The hotel we’ve used in the past is now
condos and will not be available this year!  The Homestead Studio
Suites is 1.8 miles from the venue and boasts $59/night rooms.

Transportation: Unfortunately, the best way to navigate Salt Lake City
is by car. Fortunately, it’s extremely easy to do. Enterprise has
rentals available starting at $18/day.  The entire Salt Lake Valley is
laid out on a grid system and is very easy to navigate. Check the
website for maps and more.

Dance Pass: Come to the partys. All the milongas with our favorite
Dj's and dancers from across the states and beyond.

Study Pass: Come to learn from the best in the field! Two solid class
tracks broken into Technique and Musicality, take one or both and then
take it out to the floor.

Visit   www.utangofestival.com   for more details.

see you with a cabeceo,

Christopher Neville
801.332.9504
utangofestival at gmail.com

--
UTango 2011 Committee

UTango – A Spring Celebration of Tango in Utah

www.utangofestival.com