[Tango-A] Chicago Mini Tango Festival Upate

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 01:09:16 EDT 2011

With 5 days until the start of the 2011 Chicago Mini Tango Festival, we have several updates and announcements to share:

** We have added all night milongas on Friday and Saturday. Both will be from 2am-5am in the International Ballroom. The entry will be $15 for either all night milonga if you don’t attend the early milonga.  A full milonga pass for all the 2011 CmTF milongas and practicas is $90 and available prior to the Festival.

** We recently uploaded a pdf copy of this year's Commemorative Magazine to the website (http://chicagotangofestival.com/Magazine.php ) for your early perusal. Printed copies will be available at the festival. Please plan your dining to take advantage of the excellent local restaurants offering discounts (with presentation of your 2011 CmTF badge).

**Vendors at the Festival include Chicago Dance Supply, Access Tango (Borgialli Buenos Aires with Soy Porteno shoes), and Soft Chocolates clothing and accessories.

** Several people have inquired about the possibility of sharing a hotel room during the 2011 CmTF. If you would like to make such a request, please send an email to info at chicagotangofestival.com - specifying gender preference, etc. - and we will do our best to link you with another interested person.
** Workshops are nearly full so if you're still thinking about taking some classes during the 2011 CmTF with our excellent milonguero and close embrace style instructors, please register ASAP. As a reminder, purchase of individual classes is not permitted; only full festival or day passes are available for purchase with on-line registration.  The master classes are sold out.

** All events of the 2011 CmTF are at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare (9300 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Rosemont IL). Workshops will be on the Lower Level; milongas will be in various ballrooms. An up-to-date schedule will be available at the registration desk.

** Parking is $15 for 24-hours with in and out privileges for registered hotel guests; $8 for others, without in and out privileges. Also, $5 for 24 hours, without in and out privileges, is available at the CTA Rosemont station lot.