[Tango-A] NA-E: Yale Tango Fest Apr 8-10 A La Carte & Passes

Yale Tango Club yaletangoclub at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 01:07:51 EDT 2011

Dear friends,

Join us this weekend at the sixth Yale Tango Fest!

A La Carte registration is now open for individual classes or milongas.
Passes are still available, choice of 2, 4 or 6 classes, or Milonga Passes.
Register here: http://yaletangofest.com/registration.html
Availability and gender balance: see below

YALE TANGO FEST April 8-10
New Haven, CT
www.yaletangofest.com
Tomas Howlin and Shorey Myers           (Montreal/ San Francisco)
Homer and Cristina Ladas                      (San Francisco)
Sara Grdan and Ivan Terrazas                  (NYC)
Rebecca Rorick Smith and Eric Lindgren      (Boston)
Robin Thomas and Jenna Rohrbacher          (NYC/Portland)
DJs
Ramy Pyreddy, Robin Thomas, Yulia Kriskovets, Marc Hussner
Tango Jam with Homer Ladas and Carlos Moreno (Sunday, included free
with any paid event or pass). Bring your instrument!

AVAILABILITY
We are aiming to have gender balance for your dancing pleasure.
Couples (different levels/ classes OK) are warmly invited to sign up
for passes, classes, milongas!
We are continuing our 10% discount for LEADERS signing up by themselves.
We have been able to clear most of the signup queue for FOLLOWERS, but
are still looking for leaders for a handful of unmatched followers,
and more leaders for followers who still want to sign up. Leaders you
are in demand, especially at the milongas!
FOLLOWERS, your best bet is to team up with a leader to sign up now,
or wait in the queue until more leaders come forward.
WALK-INS
Online registration remains open until practically the last minute.
Milongas: We have space for couples and leaders for sure. Leaders
coming by yourselves, it would be great if you would sign up in
advance, this will allow us to admit followers along with you.
Followers by yourselves, please check the registration page before
making the trip.
Classes: advance online registration is strongly recommended. Some
classes are full for one or both genders.
Online class registration is up to date!
http://yaletangofest.com/registration.html

GETTING / STAYING HERE
New Haven is a $14 ride on the Metro North from NYC Grand Central.
There are trains every half hour. To ride back if you come up for the
All Nighter on Saturday, Sunday morning trains go every hour starting
with the 4:41 am train.
Hotels are available from about $45/night, check hotels.com.

We look forward to dancing with you at the Yale Tango Fest!

Abrazos from the Yale Tangueros