[Tango-A] [TANGO A] NA-E: Community Milonga of Ann Arbor Michigan - Milonga Hoja Verde - Saturday , April 9th DJ: Avik Basu | Class w/Avik Basu And Patricia Greve

Marco Bruschtein mbruscht at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 14:52:38 EDT 2011

Hola Tangueros,

Come dance with us =-)

HERE IS THE INFO: www.communitymilonga.org

Spring is here and what better way to celebrate our departure from winter
than with Tango! Come join us and celebrate Spring at the Milonga de Hoja Verde
(Green Leave Milonga) @ the Vitosha Guest Haus.

Come early for a class w/Avik Basu and Patricia Greve!

It will be fun 'cause you are there and we can dance late!

Vitosha Guest Huas is a European styled Bed and Breakfast that has
concert house, reception and gallery offerings. The Concert Hall
offers a unique and enjoyable space for dancing. We hope you enjoy it!

Also, please feel free to bring snacks and Non-alcoholic beverages to share.

WHEN: Saturday, April 9th, 2011

LESSON: w/ Avik Basu and Patricia Greve
8:30pm - 9:30pm

MILONGA: NOTE EARLIER END TIME
9:30pm - 1:20am

DJ: Avik Basu

DOOR: Pay for the class and the milonga is free
Students $7.00/Everybody else $10.00

WHERE: 1917 Washtenaw Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48104

On the corner of Washtenaw Ave. and Berkshire Rd. Entrance on Berkshire.

Please go to the website for maps
www.communitymilonga.org

####
Any questions?  Email Marco at communitymilonga at gmail.com

Please spread the word and stay posted for the next Community Milonga.

Hope to see you there,

Marco and the Community Milonga Tangueros!