[Tango-A] NA-C: Women's Tango Technique with Rachel Greenberg in Chicago

Maria Alferov maria.alferov at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 11:17:53 EDT 2010

Dear Tangueras,

 Greetings!

 Under popular demand, we are proud to present a Women’s Tango technique weekend with renowned dancer and teacher, Rachel Greenberg on the November 5-7, 2010. As you may remember, Rachel visited us with Pablo Veron two years ago and conducted Women's technique workshop last year. We are happy to have her in Chicago again.

Here is the link to Rachel’s website:

www.racheltango1.blogspot.com

Rachel will conduct intensive Tango Technique workshops for intermediate and advanced level followers in a progressive manner. We will accept registrations in advance, as there is limited space. Workshops are open to anyone who wants to learn how to follow.

All activities will be held at the ARTango Center Chicago at www.artangocenterchicago.com

Entire weekend package consists of three workshops of two hours each. The package price is $100 (before October 10th and $120 after October 10th).
Student Discount is 20% of original price.

Please send an email to info at artangocenterchicago.com  if you are interested to save the spot.

The workshops details and registration at www.regonline.com/women_technique

Here is a nearby hotel if you need lodging:
Days Inn at Lincoln Park. The telephone number is 888-576-3297.

Regards,
Maria Alferov
ARTango Center Chicago