[Tango-A] NA-E: Workshops with Raul Cabral and Agape Papas on Oct 16, 17

Adriana Pinto adrimp1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 21:09:31 EDT 2010

Dear Boston Tango Community:
Save the date!!
Raul Cabral, of Buenos Aires, and Agape Papas, of Chicago, will be teaching workshops in Boston on October 16 and 17, 2010.More details on the workshops and on registration to come!
Raul Cabral and Agape Papas will be available for private lessons as well. Feel free to contact them directly, if you have their contact information, or send me an e-mail and I will forward to them.
Looking forward to their visit to Boston in October!
Adriana Pinto