[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Saturday September 25th Otra Milonga Grand Opening with Julio Bassan, Claudio Villagra & Romina Levin!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 23:34:45 EDT 2010

Dear Tangueros & Tangueras,

OTRA MILONGA Version 2.0   Grand Opening this Saturday September 25th!

Location:  Basic Ballroom @  335 W 35th Street  (between 8th & 9th
Avenues)  5th Floor

We have two floors! Traditional floor with DJ Yesim "La Turca" and
Alternative floor with DJ Ozgur Yen!

Beginner class with Sarah La Rocca at 9pm
Intermediate class with Julio Bassan at 9pm!
Dancing 10pm - 3am.
Spectacular show at 12:30am by Claudio Villagra & Romina Levin!

Light refreshments served all night! Complimentary wine included
(while supplies last!)

BYOB ok! Bring whatever you like, we have cups!

Admission $ 15 (includes the class!)
Student ID $ 10

For more info please visit:   http://otramilonga.wordpress.com

See you all on Saturday!