[Tango-A] NA-E: Alpha Tango. Open role dancing on Sundays.

Sergio Segura sergioseguraproductions at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 11:00:02 EDT 2010

Alpha Tango. Open role dancing on Sundays.
Tango with no Gender:

Come enjoy the grand opening of New York's new LGBT friendly milonga
Alpha Tango, every Sunday.

Anticipating our first NYC Queer Tango Festival
(www.queertangofestival.com), we will be opening Sunday, September 26
from 6 to 10 pm and we will celebrate with dancing, wine, food,
friends and plenty of fun.

Aimed especially for the LGBT community, this is a space for open role
dancing. In other words, women can lead, men can follow, men can dance
with men, women can dance with women. It is all pen and free.

Located at Alpha Restaurant at 169 8th av, NY, NY, 10011 (beside Joyce Theater).
The Cover is just $13 which includes a house drink (beer or wine).

At 6pm there will be a class by Anton Gazenbeek & Sergio Segura.

Straight people are also more than welcome at this fun new milonga so
tell your friends an let's make it a big success.

We will be selling DISCOUNTED tickets for the Queer Tango Festival!

http://www.learnargentinetango.com/schedule/alpha-tango/
917-373-7446/44