[Tango-A] NA-E: Last minute Change of Location for our Thursday classes

StrictlyTraditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 14:21:43 EDT 2010

Due to an overbooking from Chelsea Studios, we had to change location of our classes:

Please note the following changes of plan:
For this Thursday, September 16th the 7 PM beginner class classes will be held at Chelsea Studios.
The body conditioning class and choreography practice will be held at Pearl Studios Studios 500 8th Ave. 12th floor. btwn 35th and 36th

Next Thursday, September 23rd all classes will be held at Pearl Studios 500 8th Ave. 12th floor. btwn 35th and 36th

Beginner 7 to 8 PM
Body Conditioning 8:20 to 9 PM
Choreo practice 9 to 10 PM

Strictly Traditional Argentine Tango