[Tango-A] NA-C: Murat & Michelle Workshop in Austin, TX :: October 30-31

Alex Long alex at tangofuego.us
Sat Sep 11 20:58:48 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone:

We are very lucky to have a return visit from Murat and Michelle to Austin
to teach a full weekend of classes, October 30th-31st! If you haven't met
them on one of
their previous visits to Austin, you can read about them and watch their
videos at http://www.muratandmichelle.com

There will be two 75-minute classes on Saturday, October 30th starting at
4pm, and three classes on Sunday, October 31st starting at 2pm. All classes
will be held at Esquina Tango at 209 Pedernales Street, Austin TX 78702.
http://www.esquinatangoaustin.com

Please note:

* We will do our best to keep the leader/follower numbers even in each class
so early registration is essential to help us ensure a partner for everyone.

* Sunday classes will build on topics covered on Saturday so we encourage
everyone to come both days

* If our out-of-town friends give us enough notice, we will try to find a
host for them to stay over Saturday night.

Schedule:

Saturday, October 30 : Part 1
4:00 - 5:15 Dynamics in the Embrace
5:30 - 6:45 Ochos, Turns, and Music

Sunday, October 31 : Part 2
2:00 - 3:15 More Dynamics in the Embrace
3:30 - 4:15 Further look at Ochos, Turns, and Music

Sunday, October 31 : Extra
4:30 - 6:15 Advanced Topics for Social Dancers

Pricing:
$30 for any single class
$55 for either Part 1 or Part 2
$75 for all day Sunday
$120 the entire workshop

25% discount for full-time students
15% discount if you register and pay before October 1

Please send elif an email at selvili at yahoo.com if you have any questions
and/or wish to register.

Facebook Event Page:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=110540385670073