[Tango-A] NA-E; NYC - Embrace Your Axis, and your partners! New Location and Time for September

manager tangobookings at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 15:19:36 EDT 2010

Have you taken a Men’s or Women’s technique workshop enjoyed it and
thought “I wish I could do this every week to really master the
skills”?  If yes, join us Monday evening at Ripley Grier Studios from
8:30-10pm.

Argentine Tango teacher Maria Elena Ybarra has developed a 1 ½ hour
weekly workshop that will help you dance gracefully, learn to connect
with your own body, and improve your balance.  This class is a great
tango workout!  Through specially designed exercises for the
individual dancer, Maria will start from basic movements to build up
more complex and useful ones to make your dance more confident,
relaxed, and enjoyable.  More than simply adding embellishments, Maria
will help you develop your own Tango esthetic.

Workshops are Monday evenings 8:30- 10pm September , 13th,  20th, and
27th  at Ripley Grier Studio’s, 520 8th Avenue, 16th floor- Room 17B

Class price: $25 per class walk in; discount available for monthly
registration paid in full on 1st night of class (September is $60).
Classes cannot be mad- up or transferred.

For more information or to RSVP for class via e-mail
tangobookings at gmail.com or call (917) 645-3486