[Tango-A] NA-E: Francesca Tango Boutique Open House in NY City

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 15:31:15 EDT 2010

Francesca Tango Boutique is hosting an Open House tomorrow, Thursday September
9th, from 7:30 to 10. The location of the event is one block away from La
Nacional, so if you are planning to go dancing you can just stop by on your way
there. And if you are not planning to dance, just come and check out all the new
arrivals from Buenos Aires. There is no need to make a reservation, but please
send me an email to tangotuscany at gmail.com to get the exact address.

This is the perfect opportunity to come shop for your new heels!

..and I would love to see you as I am leaving for Italy next week and will not
be back in NY until the spring.

Looking forward to a fun evening!

Francesca

Francesca Tango Boutique