[Tango-A] NA-E: PABLO VERON in BOSTON 18-19 September

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Mon Sep 6 15:09:19 EDT 2010

The Tango Society of Boston will start our Fall Master Series Workshop with one of the Premier Dancers and Instructors, PABLO VERON.  Register early both to take advantage of the early registration prices and to make sure your favorite workshop is not sold out.  In addition to the 25% student discount, we are also offering a 10% discount to those who took Pablo's workshops back in January this year.  You can register in-person at Dance Union, or download a paper registration form and send it by mail, or

Register electronically.  To Register electronically with your credit card now, just follow this link

http://www.bostontango.org/

to our Boston Tango Calendar website.  Click on the upper right hand corner of the banner and it will take you to the page with the workshop details.

When you are ready to register, click the "Buy Now" button near the bottom and it will transport you to the paypal area specifically set up for the workshops.

So HURRY! REGISTER NOW!

If you would like to learn about privates with Pablo Veron or have more questions, call Vicky directly at 617-721-4872