[Tango-A] NA-E: Enriqueta Kleinman is on her way to Cleveland

timmytango@aol.com timmytango at aol.com
Sat Sep 4 10:09:49 EDT 2010

First, I want to thank Albeto Dassieu for giving Cleveland, Ohio, the
best weekend of tango in my 15 years as an organizer
I also want to give a GIANT thank you to an OUTSANDING DJ,   Manuk
Colakyan   for playing wonderful music that kept everyone on the dance
floor.  If you are looking for a DJ for your milonga, Please contact me
for his address, you won't regret it

Enriqueta Kleinman returns to Cleveland the weekend of OCT 15, 16, and
17
Oct 15 will be at One More Step dance studio in South Euclid, Ohio
OCt 16 at Oberlin College
OCt 17 at Silhouette Dance studio

More info to come
look for me on Face book under
Timmy tango,     Tango Cleveland, and  Tango Oberliin