[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango by Moonlight SATURDAY in BOSTON

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Fri Sep 3 12:38:06 EDT 2010

Say a fond farewell to Hurracaine Earl tomorrow night, Saturday, Sep 4th, and dance beneath the soft moonlight at Tango by Moonlight on the Weeks Bridge.  We start at 7:15 or so with a brief intro class, and dance from 7:45 to 11pm OUTDOORS to the beautiful blend of Classic, Nuevo, Swing, Salsa and other rhythms.  According to the weather.com, we are expected to have beautiful clear skies and very comfortable (NOT HUMID) for dancing.  Come alone, bring a date, tag along a friend who has never done tango and would like to try in a very friendly and non-intimidating atmosphere.  The Weeks Bridge is located near 948 Memorial Drive, at the corner of Mem Drive and DeWolfe St, near Harvard Sq and is the bridge connecting the Harvard Business School and Cambridge.  For further information, call 617-413-2981 or 617-699-6246 or info at bostontango.org.  See you all Tomorrow NIGHT!