[Tango-A] NA-E;NA-C;Toronto welcomes Alberto Dassieu Sept. 24

Patricia Katz pkatz at trebnet.com
Wed Sep 1 10:07:37 EDT 2010

Dear Tangueros/Tangueras;
We are excited that we have the opportunity to learn about this fabulous
dance, " the argentine tango", from a truly superb and knowledgeable master
dancer/teacher.
Alberto's dance is rich in nuances and subtly. His personal style is
elegant, sensitive and filled with emotion.
Alberto has been dancing since the age of 14 years and has much to share
with us.
His classes are joyful and you will come away from this workshop with a
deeper appreciation of "argentine tango".

Alberto and his partner, Paulina Spinoso, will be in Toronto on Sept. 24 and
will spend about 6 days here.

We are now scheduling private classes.
There is an early bird discount of 10% which applies only to the workshop of
4 classes, Sat. Sept. 25 & Sun. Sept. 26. This discount ends Sept. 19
http://www.torontoargentinetango.blogspot.com
Paradiso-tango at rogers.com
Hotline: 416-208-3848