[Tango-A] NA-C: Alicia Pons in Chicago, February 17-24

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 08:57:54 EDT 2010

Alicia Pons workshops in Chicago, February 19 and 20th, 2011, early bird ends November 30, 2010

Alicia Pons will be returning back to Chicago for the first time since her participation in the Chicago Mini Tango Festival. She just finished working in the 2010 Milongueando Festival in Buenos Aries (www.milongueandoenba.com).

She will be in Chicago from February 17-24, 2011 with a weekend of workshops on February 19 and 20th. We have structured the classes for the intermediate and advanced dancer. There will be limited enrollment. You can sign up with a partner or as individual if you take the full 6 class package which includes the special milonga on Saturday evening, or purchase a full day pass. We will attempt to gender balance the enrollment so that you can find a partner during the workshops. People that sign up for an individual class will need to sign up with a partner. She will also be available for privates during his stay.

Here is a link to a recent performance at the 2010 Milongueando Festival in Buenos Aires: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjHuOYntoaoI and from the 2008 Chicago Mini Tango Festival: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFOvL5sjZko
INFORMATION To get a flyer of the workshops, please go to:http://chicagotangofestival.com/AliciaPonsWS. Alicia Pons will be available for private lessons during his stay in Chicago. If you have any question concerning the workshops, the Milonga, or have an interest in a private lesson, please email Ray Barbosa at chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com or call at 708-955-6040. SEE YOU THERE!!!!

P.S. The 2011 Chicago Mini Tango Festival will be held from April 14-17th, 2011. For more information go to www.chicagotangofestival.com. We plan to have another lineup of excellent instructors and djs at the Festival.