[Tango-A] NA-C: Announcing the final line-up for Chicago Tango Week 2011

Shafqat Manzur shafqat.manzur at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 14:16:27 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

We are excited to provide the final line-up for Chicago Tango Week
2011. CTW 2010 was a great success and we want to thank all of you who
attended for your support. A warm greeting is also in store for those
of you who plan on joining us for the first time. Chicago Tango Week
is envisioned as an event that is energetic, exciting, fun-filled and
packed with invaluable workshops. It is an also an international event
with participants from North America and Europe. Our goal is for you
to make new friends and have the best time of your life.

Here is our festival site: http://www.ChicagoTangoWeek.org. The
website will be updated in November and as in past years; the holiday
early-bird registration will open on 15 December.

Please visit our Facebook group site:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21188481464

You can email us at info @ ChicagoTangoWeek.org

The 2011 event will be held at the Westin O’Hare. It is located next
to Chicago’s O’Hare airport and has the following advantages:

- Free 5-minute all day shuttle service to and from the airport
- A large hotel with 525 guestrooms and large ballrooms. All workshops
and milongas will be held at the hotel so there is no need to rent a
car.
- A five minute walk to the CTA Blue-line train station that goes
directly to downtown Chicago
- All indoor milongas will be held on Birch Veneer Hardwood floor.
Provided by Dance America, it is assembled without screws, using a
cabling system that does away with grooves and edges, resulting in a
super smooth dance floor. The floor is shipped from Nashville, TN just
for our event.

We have invited ten Argentine instructors who are both world class
performers and outstanding teachers

Corina de la Rosa and Julio Balmaceda
Claudia Codega and Esteban Moreno
Horacio Godoy (partner TBA)
Dana Frigoli and Adrian Ferreyra
Alejandra Hobert and Adrian Veredice

DJs

Horacio Godoy
Esteban Moreno
Robin Thomas
Varo Boyajyan

We hope to see you in Chicago!

Cheers,
Shafqat Manzur and Maria Alferov

Copyright © 2009-2011 Chicago Tango Week. All rights reserved. Chicago
Tango Week is a trademark of Chicago Tango Week Inc.