[Tango-A] NA-E: profit the 10 days left for the discount in the G&G seminar in NY

Gustavo Naveira & Giselle Anne gjnaveira at yahoo.it
Mon Oct 18 20:10:48 EDT 2010

GUSTAVO NAVEIRA & GISELLE ANNE IN NEW YORK:

Paul Pellicoro' DanceSport studios (22 West 34th Street, NY 10001)

We have still some places available in the Seminar : SACADAS & BOLEOS from
23nd to 28th November 2010.
Pay only 711$ (before 30th October) for 20 hours teaching and a
demonstration in the milonga on Saturday 27th November 2010!

We will have also 6 Workshops of 1,5 hour each one, from 20th to 22th
November 2010 , no Partner is Required! and only $36 each class (before 30th
October)
Themes:
- milonguero cross
- changes of turn direction -crossed and normal system
- milonguero turn
- boleos then and now
- ganchos then and now
- power your dance with colgadas

 -  Registration at:
http://www.gustavoygiselle.com/english/22_G&G_in_NYC.htm

CONTACT
Gustavo Naveira y Giselle Anne (Gugi LLC)
mail at gustavoygiselle.com
www.gustavoygiselle.com