[Tango-A] TANGO: NA-E: 4th TANGO GALA FESTIVAL, ST. PETERSBURG, FL NOV. 12-14th

Eddy Hernandez eddysdanceschool at msn.com
Tue Oct 5 17:32:01 EDT 2010

Hi dear tango lovers,

We are very happy announcing our 4th Tango Gala Festival in St. Petersburg, FL. on November 12-14th. This year our Tango Gala will be very special because it will include the 2nd production of our Show "Amor de Tango", this year called "the love increases" ("Amor de Tango", el amor aumenta, more love, more passion). Last year, our premiere "Amor de Tango", The Beginning, was a SUCCESS with a theater almost full and the VIP tickets were SOLD OUT two weeks before the Show. Tickets are already on sale. Buy yours now and don't miss this spectacular Show with new extraordinary dancers from Argentina and New York and with a lot of more exciting dances.

This year, the 4th Tango Gala Show, will have three days to pure tango, 10 workshops taught by the dancers of the Cast of "Amor de Tango", 3 Milongas (one every night, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and a theater Show at the Palladium Theater.

Please, click on the following link to get the full program and special packages with early bird registation prices http://www.tangoargentinoeddyvero.com/id43.html and register now! Please, help us to spread the word among your friends

Tanguero hugs from your Professional Instructors and friends,

Eddy & Veronica Hernandez Trill,

727-510 8329 / 813-506 9148

Visit us at www.tangoargentinoeddyvero.com