[Tango-A] NA-C: Alberto Dassieu Weekend Urbana IL Oct 8-10

Tango Society of Central Illinois tango.society at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:53:35 EDT 2010

Tango Weekend with Alberto Dassieu
October 8-10, 2010
Phillips Recreation Center
505 W Stoughton, Urbana IL 61801

The Tango Society of Central Illinois is pleased to host Alberto
Dassieu from Buenos Aires at our Tango Weekend to celebrate the tango
danced in the milongas of Buenos Aires.

Here’s why you should attend this great tango weekend:

- Alberto Dassieu is a part of living tango history. He has danced in
the milongas of Buenos Aires for 60 years. He is a real milonguero and
he communicates unique and authentic knowledge of the Buenos Aires
tango scene. There are very few milongueros who teach and Alberto is
recognized as one of the best.

- Alberto brings with him an excitement for tango that is contagious.
We experienced this in his visit to Urbana this past April and in his
visits this year to San Diego, San Francisco, New York, Chicago,
Cleveland, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, and Pittsburgh, tango dancers
have experienced the same excitement for tango as they connected with
the Buenos Aires roots of tango that Alberto brings with him.

- All of the workshops are for all levels of dancers. Everyone from
beginner to advanced will find useful material in the workshops that
will help them improve their dancing.

- The tango environment we create (in our workshops and milongas) is
designed to resemble as best we can the atmosphere of tango in Buenos
Aires. Our Tango Society of Central Illinois supports and practices
the tango traditions of Buenos Aires.

- There will be people coming from various parts of the Midwest who
will add to the energy and excitement of a really good tango weekend.

For details and registration go to:

http://www.centraltango.com/TangoInstruction/AlbertoDassdieuWeekendOct10.htm

If you believe your registration will not reach us on time, please
send us an e-mail to let us know you are coming.

Ron Weigel & Susana Vazxquez Weigel
Tango Society of Central Illinois
Urbana IL
http://www.centraltango.com