[Tango-A] EU-W: [Tangomagia 13] - Don't forget to reserve your tickets for Tangomagia in advance!

Tangomagia Reservations reservations at tangomagia.com
Mon Nov 29 02:41:18 EST 2010

Dear Tango friends,

The 13th Tangomagia festival in Amsterdam is quickly approaching! A few hundred participants from 30 countries around the world already reserved their place.

We want to advise you to reserve and pay in advance. Each year visitors take a trip to Amsterdam to find workshops and milongas sold out. To avoid disappointment, please use our reservation system. You can reserve via this link: http://www.tangomagia.com/tm13/reservations.php

Tangomagia 13
26|27|28|29|30 December 2010

See http://www.tangomagia.com/ for full program and more details.

Kind regards,