[Tango-A] NA-E: Somer Surgit in Toronto

info@rhythmandmotion.ca info at rhythmandmotion.ca
Mon Nov 22 23:04:18 EST 2010

Dear Dancers,

Somer Surgit Back in Toronto by Popular Demand November 27th & 28th

Internationally acclaimed dancer Somer Surgit will be visiting Toronto
again and helping us celebrate our 15th Anniversary of Rhythm & Motion.
Please join us for this weekend of workshops with an amazing teacher.

Saturday, November 27th
12:00-1:30pm - A must have list for a great tango dancer (All Levels)
1:30-3:00pm - Turns on a crowded floor (Int)

Sunday, November 28th
4:00-5:30pm - Lapices & enrosques (Int/Adv)
5:30-7:00pm - Volcada combinations (Adv)

Held at Rhythm & Motion Dance Studio, at 3352 Dundas St. West (at Runnymede)

$30 each workshop or $100 for all four.

Space is limited. Please call to reserve.

For more information, please visit our website.
www.RhythmAndMotion.ca

Rhythm & Motion Dance Studio
3352 Dundas St. W (at Runnymede)
416.240.0808