[Tango-A] NA-E: MATC's Fire and Ice Festival Jan 28-31, 2011 Ann Arbor

MichiganTango Club michargtangoclub at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 13:48:43 EST 2010

Begin your year with the Ann Arbor Embrace!
Fire and Ice 2011 Festival
January 28-31, 2011

Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA

Has it been a while since you've visited Ann Arbor?
Are you looking for some inspiration in your dance?
Interested in experiencing the Ann Arbor Embrace?
Fire and Ice 2011 has you covered!

Join the Michigan Argentine Tango Club (MATC) for a weekend of tango
bliss, as we host instructors Ezequiel Paludi y Geraldin Rojas and
Jaimes Friedgen y Christa Rodriguez. Dance your nights away to the
sounds of golden era tango music with guest DJs Lung-Kuei Lin, Tine
Herreman and Yulia Lriskovets.
Please check our website http://www.umich.edu/~umtango/index.html for
details including, instructor bios, classes, registration and housing
information (members of our community are more than happy to host
dancers from out of town). There will be 18 hours of instruction and 4
Milongas, in addition to our all-night Milonga, to keep you busy all
weekend long.
Our event organizers can be reached at fireandice2011 at googlegroups.com
to answer all queries.

MATC looks forward to seeing you in January 2011!
Abrazos