[Tango-A] SA: CASA LUNA: House Manager needed part-time in Buenos Aires Tango Rental

Victoria Luna vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Mon Nov 8 13:44:32 EST 2010

This is a part-time position.
We are looking for an AMERICAN, CANADIAN or EUROPEAN person or couple to exchange a beautiful place to live in Buenos Aires with all utilities included (also cable T.V. and wireless internet OR guest computer, filtered water) in exchange for living in the house, managing it and to keep the garden watered daily.  Additional duties would be to open the house when guests arrive and show them how to use the house and alarm system.  We rent the apartment and rooms to American and European Tango dancers.  This “house manager” would need to count on about 16 to 20 hours a month maximum in exchange to use the Peron room at a reduced rate of $350.00 per month (this is a savings of approximately $500.00 per month) + security deposit. We need a person for a minimum of approximately 2 1/2 or 3 months time starting mid November through mid February.  Any interested parties should contact Vicki at vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com or 310.341.3587, for more details.  Reasonable Spanish is re!
 quired, prior knowledge of Buenos Aires is necessary and non-smokers please.
www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Thank you.