[Tango-A] MISC: MEXICO BEACH TANGO BY THE SEA, EARLYBIRD PRICE EXPIRES NOV. 2 MIDNIGHT

christina johnson kikibri at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 2 15:32:38 EDT 2010

TANGO BY THE SEA: JAN 2-9, 2011

The earlybird price expires at midnight Nov.2
Classes will be primarily for experienced dancers with a few all level
classes.

For registration:
http://www.beyondtango.net/beyondtango.net/Tango_By_the_Sea.html
and:
http://www.beyondtango.net/beyondtango.net/registration_information.html
Teachers:
http://www.beyondtango.net/beyondtango.net/Teachers_TBTS_2011.html
Schedule:
 http://www.beyondtango.net/beyondtango.net/Schedule_Tango_by_the_Sea.html

    This exotic tango vacation takes place in MEXICO near Puerto Vallarta,
in the fishing village of San Francisco. Lodging, classes and  milongas are
a few yards from
 beautiful sea. Elegant dinner and milonga at Mar Plata restaurant,
breakfast while you watch the whales.
Enjoy everything you wish for on a warm beach getaway in January!
 January has the most glorious weather of all year. Hammocks hang
near the coconut trees, beckoning you for a nap. Kayaking, horseback riding,
surfing, and snorkeling are everyday options.  Our beach is private and the
seabirds, turtles, iguanas,
and dolphins love it.

This year, MAXI GLUZMAN (www.maxigluzman.com) and HSUEH-TZE LEE
(www.bluetango.org)
will be our wonderful teachers.

Watch whales and dolphins play as you sip your Margarita on the veranda. You
might escort baby sea turtles to the ocean!
This year, I have arranged vans, included with the trip price, for airport
pickup and for optional trip during the week to visit Puerto Vallarta.

I hope this gorgeous, and relaxing vacation will be for you!

Now, here's what to see:
Websites:
Click here: http://www.beyondtango.net/beyondtango.net/Tango_By_the_Sea.html
and then click subjects at the top to see registration, teachers, schedule.

Costa Azul website at: www.costaazul.com.

Mar Plata at: www.marplata.com.mx/

More about San Francisco at: http://www.sanpancho-sanfrancisco.com/

Information:
Call Christina Johnson   at (601) 442-5355 or (601) 807-8450
Write Christina at: beyondtango at earthlink.net