[Tango-A] TANGO: SA: EDDY & VERONICA'S NEXT TANGO TOUR TO ARGENTINA, MARCH 2011

Eddy Hernandez eddysdanceschool at msn.com
Tue Nov 2 11:21:57 EDT 2010

Hi dear tango lovers and friends,

One more time, we want to offer you the best tango experience you could have in Argentina. With not doubts, our tango tour is the best and most affordable tango tour you could make ever. Our experience organizing tours to Argentina and all the features we offer, make our tour unbeatable. Please, click on the following link to know all the trip's details http://www.tangoargentinoeddyvero.com/id14.html

As usual, we will have two amazing packages. The Full Package, this year, includes three days, two nights in the beautiful City of Rosario (Veronica's hometown) and ten days, nine nights in Bs As. The Standard Package, includes eight days, seven nights in Bs As. Both packages have lots of features to make of this trip the most unforgettable tango experience.

Registration is open and the group is limited to 18 people only. Reserve your spot now and don't miss the opportunity to enjoy Argentina with a Professional Couple raised in Argentina and wellknown in Bs As.

Looking forward to hear from every one interested in our annual trip,

Tanguero hugs from your Instructors and friends,

Eddy & Veronica Hernandez Trill,

727-510 8329 / 813-506 9148

Visit us at http://www.tangoargentinoeddyvero.com