[Tango-A] Welcome to our Tango Tour in Europe and organizing tango tours to Buenos Aires (La Reina del Plata)

Tango Partners in Buenos Aires tango_partner_ba at yahoo.com.ar
Sun May 30 16:56:31 EDT 2010

Hola amigos;

Welcome to our Tango Tour in Europe accompanying our
students group, to teach lessons and seminars, sharing memorable experiences
and organizing tango tours to Buenos Aires (La Reina del Plata) in the next few
months from August 2010. I am starting from Paris, France on April 26th and
will stay in Europe until late July, just in time for The Buenos Aires Tango
Festival and World Championship which runs August 13th to 31st, 2010.

I will see you all there or at home, in our beautiful city
of Santa Maria de los Buenos Aires.

Un gran abrazo de Julio C.

Julio Eduardo Corazza

tango_partner_ba at yahoo.com.ar

(Tourism and Lodging in Buenos Aires)

julio.corazza.tango at gmail.com

(Tango and Folkloric Dance School)

(54 11) 4752-0213 or cell phone 15-6058-6189

cell phone in Europe 06 71 41 38 29 (France) 00336-7141-3829

Your Tango Partners in Buenos Aires

www.tango-milonga-tour.9f.com