[Tango-A] NA-W: Antipanico San Francisco 2010 Festival - Registration Update

kendra@antipanicosf.com kendra at antipanicosf.com
Sat May 29 10:51:31 EDT 2010

Tango Renaissance, USA presents Antipanico San Francisco 2010, a
four-day Argentine tango festival including workshops, performances,
live orchestra, milongas, practicas, and of course – don’t panic –
chill vibes.

We love your enthusiasm for this festival, and, we realize that many of
you are eager to enroll in classes before they fill up. Hang
tight…Registration will be open next week! Meanwhile, check out our
new website www.antipanicosf.com and our updated line-up:

MAESTROS::
Sebastian Arce & Mariana Montes
Mariano “Chicho” Frumboli & Juana Sepulveda
Lucila Cionci & Rodrigo “Joe” Corbata
Diego & Negracha Lanau

MÚSICA::
Trio Garufa

DJs::
Avik Basu
Shorey Myers
Mitra Martin
Lung-Kuei Lin
Sabah Chammas
Ney Melo

This all-level fête – August 5-8, 2010 – promises a relaxed
learning atmosphere held in San Francisco’s eclectic Mission District.
Peruse our new website www.antipanicosf.com for details including the
vision of our festival, our organization, and the artists. You’ll also
find information on our venues and traveler preparation.

You may also visit Tango Renaissance, USA Facebook fan page as well as
our Antipanico San Francisco 2010 Facebook event page to see who is
attending this tremendous affair.

Yours,

Kendra Kambestad
Tango Renaissance, USA