[Tango-A] NA-E: Robert Hauk returns to cleveland for his 9th visit, this weekend

timmytango@aol.com timmytango at aol.com
Tue May 25 17:23:25 EDT 2010

Cleveland is excited that our favorite son
Robert Hauk is returning for another weekend of tango workshops in the
close embrace.
Classes to be held at Silhouette Dance Studio, 12501 madison Ave. in
Lakewood, Ohio 44107 440/227-4070

Saturday, may 29
1:00 Leading without effort, following like a feather
2:50 Walking in crossed feet system

9:00 to 1:00 Milonga con Tete.  with Robert as our guest DJ
Robert is one of the USs best DJs, If you never heard Robert play, here
is your chance.

Sunday, May 30
1:00 Walking backward, and surprise forward ochos
2:50 an Homage to "Tete" Rusconi
this class will put together all of the ideas of the weekend and use
them to develop a very characterisic movement from the dance of Pedro
"Tete" Rusconi. Tete passed away earlier this year, he was a huge
source of inspiration for all dances of milonguero style tango. His
dance we playful, and original, he did things in his own characteristic
way. His dance was full of surprises and his own inimitable humor. We
will combine corridas, entry's and exits from back ochos, surprise
forward ochos, and walkiing backward. the other three classes are a
preparation to do this material.

6:00 Robert Hauk at La Boca Restaurant
a one hour lesson on dancing is tight spaces
Open dancing from 7:00 to 11:00

1 class $30,    2 classes  $55,    3 classes  $80,  4 classes    $100
saturday milonga $10

La Boca restaurant
$15 get you a one hour lesson with robert, 4 hours of dancing, a glass
of Argentine wine
$8 gets you 4 hours of dancing and a glass of wine.

for more infor go to Face book event page
or
call timmy at 440?227-4070