[Tango-A] NA-E: Dance Parade thnak you to all

StrictlyTraditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 12:16:52 EDT 2010

I would like to thank each and everyone of our students who showed up to march in the Dance Parade. It was such a joy to see you all showing your support and representing tango so well on the streets and parks of New York.

A special thanks goes to the lovely Elif Onural for being the vehicle driver (a indispensable part of our group), Sergio for all his organization of the event, Gayatri for her support, Baneza for working the stand and helping with promotion, and to all those who marched with us. The show on the park stage was flawless and I look forward to sharing many more opportunities such as this with you.

Once again, thank you to all and see you in next year's parade!

Anton Gazenbeek
Strictly Traditional Argentine Tango
WWW.LEARNARGENTINETANGO.COM
917-373-7446 / 917-373-7444