[Tango-A] NA-E: Dance Parade! - Saturday 12pm - Join us to represent Tango

sergio segura sergioseguratango at yahoo.com.ar
Fri May 21 14:09:44 EDT 2010

Join us to represent Tango at Dance Parade

Every year all dance
groups march at the dance parade and this year Tango will be represented
 by our school celebrating our second anniversary. This is a great
opportunity to spread tango to the thousand of viewers and all press
media.

Please join us to show tango.
Bring costumes, hats,
scarves, make up, etc
Comfortable shoes to dance on the street.
Show
 your best tango off.
Let’s have fun!

We will have Tango music in our
vehicle and we will be performing short tango routines and poses like
sentadas, montadas, flips, etc.
On Thursday May 20th, 7-9pm, the
tango choreographer Anton Gazenbeek will be leading a “Practica” to show
 you some posses and teach you basic tango routines.

This is a
short march, from 21st and Broadway until Tompkins Sq. where there will a
 festival with dances on the stage and a lot of all kind of dances free
lessons.

Our Tango Performance Team will be on the Stage!

WHEN
Saturday
 May 22nd, 12pm

MEETING POINT