[Tango-A] NA-E: Workshops with Maximiliano Gluzman this weekend in New York City

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 08:36:49 EDT 2010

Maxi and Ann-Sophie's gave a wonderful performance at
Corazon last Wednesday, I am posting the video here below for those of you who
missed it.

Maxi and Ann-Sophie

You will have one other chance to watch them dance this Friday May 21st at the
Tango Lounge @ Dancesport where Maxi will also teach the intermediate
pre-milonga class.
Tango Lounge hosted by Tine
9:30pm-3am; $12; Lesson 8:30pm
22 W 34th St, 4th floor - next to the Empire State Building

...and if you want to dance milonga and tango like Maxi, please come to the
workshops this weekend: Saturday will be completely devoted to studying milonga
and Sunday we will learn how to make our tango more musical and we will explore
the world of crosses.

Workshops at Pearl Studios

500 8th Avenue, 4th floor

(between 35th and 36th streets)

Studio # 1215

Saturday May 22nd
         A day devoted to studying milonga

3-4:15PM
MILONGA I - From tango to milonga - this lesson is about the similarities and
differences between tango and milonga, in order to achieve higher functionality
and musical connection in milonga.

4:30-5:45

MILONGA II - The traspie - in this lesson we will study the traspie beat and
we will learn several movements within it.

Sunday May 23rd
3-4:15

TECHNIQUE AND MUSICALITY - This lesson is about the elements that will make our
dance more comfortable for our partner as well as more musical looking for the
observer.

4:15 - 5:45
THE WORLD OF CROSSES - In this lesson we will study the cross of the follower
and its more unusual relative, the cross of the leader, and use improvisation
techniques to combine these movements into spontaneous patterns.

One workshop $35.
Two workshops $60
Three workshops $80
All Four Workshops $100

If you are interested in reserving a private class with Maxi please email me or
call me.

For the complete schedule of Maxi’s classes and performances
please go to www.tangotuscany.com.

Looking forward to a great weekend with Maxi!

Francesca