[Tango-A] NA-E:Registration OPEN for Fabian & Lola in ATL!!

Ronda Patino rondap at mindspring.com
Tue May 18 17:12:43 EDT 2010

http://www.tango-rio.com/workshops.html

Please find the link from the workshop page to the registration page. With
the registration page you can use paypal, credit card or copy it and use it
as your snail mail form. As you click your choices, the amount will be
automatically calculated.

We hope you will choose to join us.  Everyone is welcome to attend at these
student prices as long as you register by June 8!

It is our honor and our pleasure to present these world renown visiting
masestros to you.  We hope you will join us for a wonderful weekend with
Fabian Salas and Lola Diaz in Atlanta June 17-20, 2010

Questions: rondap at mindspring.com

Mil gracias, Tango Rio