[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Memorial Weekend Workshops with FABIAN SALAS and LOLA DIAZ

Mariela Franganillo dancetangonyc at gmail.com
Tue May 18 14:20:10 EDT 2010

Dear Tango Dancers,

This upcoming Memorial Day weekend dancetangonyc is proud to bring you
a special series of workshops with Maestro Fabian Salas and Lola Diaz
in New York City! Register online at www.dancetangonyc.com.

“Fabian profoundly changed the way Tango was understood and taught; if
you want to understand the Tango and all its possibilities you must
study with the man who influenced a generation of teachers and
dancers.”  Sarah La Rocca, Tango Dancer, Instructor & Event Producer

WORKSHOPS SCHEDULE:

THURSDAY, May 27th (ADV LEVEL)
8pm - 9:15pm: Combined Colgadas

SATURDAY, May 29th (INT level)
3pm - 4:15pm:  Rhythm and combinations
4:30pm - 5:45pm: Soltadas, ganchos and volcadas

SUNDAY, May 30th
3pm - 4:15pm: Vals, rhythm and combinations (INT level)
4:30pm - 5:45pm: Ganchos and voleos in rhythmic combinations (ADV level)

PRICING:
1 workshop: $35 per person
Any two: $65
Any three: $95
Any four: $125
Any five: $150

ABOUT FABIAN AND LOLA:
Fabian, a teacher’s teacher, last taught in New York during the 2008
NY Tango Festival where he applied his accessible technique explaining
concepts and building them throughout each class until students
achieved advanced combinations with ease.  He’s been instrumental in
the tango resurgence throughout the world since the mid 90’s, creating
cosmotacosmotango and the Congreso Internacional de Tango Argentino
(C.I.T.A.), one of the largest festivals in B.A. Lola, a talented
young dancer from Argentina, has had an active career dancing
principal rolls and teaching tango at La Viruta in Buenos Aries.

At dancetangonyc we work hard to bring you the best teachers and the
optimal learning experiences.  Our workshops are balanced based on
pre-registration; walk in workshop admission is subject to class
balance.  Guarantees your place in class, pre-register @
www.dancetangonyc.com OR contact Mariela Franganillo
e:dancetangonyc at gmail.com

Fabian and Lola are also available for Couples Only Private lessons.
For more details and to book your private please contact
dancetangonyc at gmail.com

Chelsea Studio’s is located at 151 W. 26th Street, 6th floor (between
6th and 7th ave.)