[Tango-A] MISC: Tango-Holidays with Detlef & Melina

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel tango at tangodesalon.de
Sun May 16 04:34:15 EDT 2010

Dear Tangofriends,

in autumn 2010 we'll accompany two exciting tango holidays, a perfect
blend of vacation and tango. Apart from the daily intensive lessons,
centre stage goes to enjoying the wonderful ambience of the
surroundings, the relaxed socializing within the group, and, of
course, the evening´s dance after a fine meal. This is a perfect
setting for an unforgettable tango experience.

You'll find the infos also here: http://www.tangodesalon.de/en/holidays.htm

We would be pleased to meet you at one of the occasions.

Greetings,

Melina Sedó  and Detlef Engel

"Tango-cruise - Greece"
from Venice over Korfu. Mykonos, Split...
11 - 18 september 2010

Choice of Varied Tango Themes
Tango Intensive: Additional “Building Block” Offer – Musicality - Vals
- Milonga

Our cruise starts in romantic Venice. During the seven-night cruise we
will visit some of the most fascinating and romantic places in the
Mediterranean. The beautiful islands of Mykonos and Corfuwill provide
us with the opportunity to dance Tango with unforgettable views. We
will also visit Split in Croatia with its beautiful old town and enjoy
a spontaneous Tango on the beach promenade before noon. Athens with
its world famous “Acropolis” and “Olympia” near Katakolon is a
historical experience because of its reconstructed sites of the
ancient world.
In addition to some evening Milongas onboard, Tango dancing is planned
during the day in unique and unforgettable places. Dancing Tango and
meeting people from all over the world makes it extra special.

Prices:
If you book until July, 1, you still reserve the reduced prices,
starting with 1190€.
And if you book with another couple, reserving your cabins at the same
time, each person gets a reduction of 50€.
9 hours of Tango classes are included, additional workshops will be
charged extra.

"Special" for men:
We are looking for some partners for single women. The organizer
offers a special discount, so don't hesitate to contact us immediaterly.

Information and reservation:
Bailando-Reisen (Anette Spiegel)
0049-(0)821/31 96 570
0049-(0)821/31 96 549
info at bailando-reisen.de

"Tango-City-Tour"
Barcelona, Spain
28 September - 3 October 2010

Barcelona, a vibrant city, that you immediately will fall in love
with. It is known for it's active night-life, the closeness to the
mediteranean and it's important art scene: You can admire some of the
most renowned works of art of Spain: the paintings by Picasso and
Miró, the famous Sagrada Familia, the Parque Güell or La Pedrera by
Antoní Gaudí, just to mention some of the treasures.
The newly renovated Art-Nouveau-Hotel Husa Oriente is situated
directly at the lively Rambla. An ideal starting point to explore the
katalan Metropolis.

We are going to teach 12 hours in the mornings, so that the afternoon
is free to get to know the city: A classical sightseeng by bus, a tour
of the medieval center and a walk along the Ramblas to the sea ... And
in the evenning, we'll visit the local Milongas.

The price of 850€ includes:
5 overnights with breakfast in double room, 4 dinners, 12 hours of
class, Milongas in the evening

Info & inscription:
Sibylla Mühleisen
www.danceandtravel.com