[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC, TAKE A MINI WITH MAXI! He wows many partners Sunday!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 16:15:36 EDT 2010

In NYC, Session 73,  73rd and 1st Av, SW corner-- Sunday¹s special guest,
Maximiliano Gluzman, ³a porteno dancer who proudly continues the tradition
of his home town's social dance², will be around all night‹he will
generously partner as many of you this Sunday night as time and minis
permit‹a beloved trait in a few of those who are also extremely talented!
How we love this quality of generosity.....experience his Sunday at....
ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS¹ UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL SERIES
May 16---Dance 8:15 to 12:30
MAXI offers a class at 7:15-
MINIS with MAXI
Exclusive for Esmeralda¹s---the Amazing MINI-Privates
offered during the milonga in the back Party Room...$25 for 15 powerful
minutes. Limited spaces--For ³mini² reservations call 212 777 6053
or email Francesca Bertelli <francescabl25 at gmail.com>

PERFORMANCE 10:00 with guest partner, the talented, elegant, Ann-Sophie
Persson
Add $5 to usual $10 admission for the 7:15 class.
7:00 Beginner class always included in the $10 admission

ILENE, LA RUBIA (trans:² the blond bombshell²) DEL NORTE, DJ¹S!

>From 8PM and until the end of the milonga, Maximiliano will be available to
teach ³mini-private² classes of 15 minutes each. During the class
Maximiliano will evaluate your dancing and give you suggestions and
exercises to improve your weak spots. If requested, the class can be video
taped with your camera/video camera or we can provide you with a DVD of the
class. Cost of the class is $25. You can reserve your spot by emailing me at
francescabl25 at gmail.com.

Hope to see you all soon!
Lucille

Lucille Krasne