[Tango-A] EU-E: Milonguero Nights 8th Festival Moscow, 18-23, 2010

Vistgof Alexander vistgof at yandex.ru
Mon May 10 09:21:52 EDT 2010

Dear Friends!
We are glad to invite you the 8th Moscow Milonguero Nights Tango Festival in August 18-23, 2010

Our program includes: all-night milongas, free day-time Tango-Caffe milongas, classes with outstanding maestros, live music, shows and performances

Festival Maestros:
Sebastian Arce y Mariana Montes
Mariano Chicho Frumboli y Juana Sepulveda
Horacio Godoy y Cecilia Berra
Nito y Elba Garcia
Sabrina  y Ruben Veliz
Claudo Forte y Barbara Carpino
Mariana Dragone

DJs – Tommaso Fiorilli, Horacio Godoy
Orchestra – Soledad orquesta, Moscow + Invited Maestros

Registration is open - we are already 70! All details about registration at http://festival.milonga.ru/eng/register/index.html
Festival is glad to offer special conditions to tango teachers/group organizers. For all details, please write to Alexander Vistgof - vistgof at gmail.com
If you plan to stay with Russian tangueros during the festival, you could write to Karina, explain how long you would need to stay,  add some info about yourself ... All contacts are here - http://festival.milonga.ru/eng/contact/index.html We will be glad to put your mail with information on Russian tango forums, so that tangueros could contact you and offer stay during the festival.

Cheers and See you in Moscow!

More details at http://festival.milonga.ru/
--
Яндекс.Почта. Письма есть. Спама - нет. http://mail.yandex.ru/nospam/sign