[Tango-A] NA-E:Parter for Gustavo and Giselle's Seminar - Tango Fantasy Festival in Miami

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Sat May 8 17:44:06 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone with G&G Seminar:

We are looking for students of Naveira who are looking for partners and try
 to match them up.  Please lets all bear in mind this is only a service to
match students of the same level of Tango knowledge, this is not a
"match.com" type of service.  So, please anyone, do not ask me if he  is fat or
skinny or the color of her eyes or hair, nor the age.  To  me, or anyone this
should not matter if you know how to learn to dance and  assimilate the
matter given.

For those who are still looking for partners I would like to  ask a couple
of questions.  Your phone number in case I have to reach  you.  Also, how
many years have you been dancing and about how many  Festivals (of any kind)
have you attended in the past 3 or 4  years. What level of dancing do you
consider you have attained...

With above information, I, or anybody else will have an approximate idea of
 your level of dancing.

Let me know if I can add you to such list in order to find a suitable dance
 partner for G&G's Seminar 2010.

If you need to reach me, my numbers are listed below.  Don't forget to
visit my Web Site for any updates.

Tango Forever,

Lydia
_www.tangofantasy.com_ (http://www.tangofantasy.com)